• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

St Ignace Michigan Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show

A few others and myself took part in the Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show this past weekend in St Ignace MI. we were the ugly ducklings among all the awesome show trucks but we had a lot of traffic from both visitors and other show participants.
On Saturday night I ran the ole truck in the parade of lights across the bridge to Mackinac City and back. thousands of spectators show up for the parade. Im sure it was quite a sight as there were over 170 trucks!
DSCN7398.jpgDSCN7400.jpgDSCN7408.jpgDSCN7419.jpgDSCN7421.jpgDSCN7444.jpgDSCN7448.jpgDSCN7462.jpgDSCN7428.jpgDSCN7440.jpgDSCN7396.jpgDSCN7414.jpg

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went to school in the upper peninsula a while ago. Crossed the mackinaw bridge way to many times. Way to much fun in the winter with 20 mph plus winds. Sounds like a great event and thanks for the great pictures :)

Proposed es to my wife 19 years ago at the fort on mackinaw island!!

Last edited:

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went to school in the upper peninsula a while ago. Crossed the mackinaw bridge way to many times. Way to much fun in the winter with 20 mph plus winds. Sounds like a great event and thanks for the great pictures :)

Proposed es to my wife 19 years ago at the fort on mackinaw island!!
Memories!
bridgetoday.jpg

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would most whole hardheartedly DISAGREE with the "UGLY DUCKS" statement! You guys have some beautiful OD iron there!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks