• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stacking M101A2 trailers

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know I've seen this talked about before, just can't locate them. I have 2 M101A2 trailers to get out of Fort Drum. EUC sent to BC, should be coming back soon (hopefully). Any PICS, Advice, Suggestions much appreciated, on what to bring and how to secure. I can handle the lights OK.
Thanks Bob.

jerrmy

Saw this in another thread...

Yeah I know they are 105's
Oh yeah? ;) 1/2 ton silverado.

400+ miles from Alexandria to Beeville. No, I won't do that again. One of the longest, most constant intense stress situations I've ever put myself into. It was not fun.

It was within the max towing capacity of the vehicle, but the height difference was a bit of a problem.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Not hard to do at all...flip one on top of the other.....have some wooden stakes to put in the pockets to keep the top one from sliding around.

This all depends on how good a fork lift driver they have at the GL lot and if he will do the flipping for you. Some of them are afraid of damage claims and won't do much other than loading them on a trailer or lifting the tongue to help you hitch it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks