• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

stanadyne pump help

trucker 1954

my pump is a db2 829 4267/4520 stanadyne loacl dealers told me that i could not buy a manual with out being a dealer please help re sealing 3 pumps on two 1009s and my m1028a3 thanks Ron in new jersey

Westech

CPL
yeah you cant buy a Dealer Manual but there are a bunch of aftermarket ones. Look at amazon .com or just do a Google search.. I bet you get what you need off the net.

Last edited:

jimm1009

I.J. Pump

The -34 for the CUCV has the procedure in it.
I printed a few pages and took it to a dealer and they about jumped out of their socks.
Good luck

appnut1

DB2 pumps are very common in the diesel industry, most injection shops can rebuild them about 200 bucks and if they are decent folks sell you a book on them. They are really simple to do, used to rebuild them by the dozens in my previous life as a GM technician

3dubs

I am going to replace my IP. I have an IP for a Ford 7.3 it is a Stanadyne DB2. The difference I can see is where it bolts to the is not trangular it is round. Can I just get the fuel rate adjusted? Will it bolt in? If not I will just trade it for another IP.

3dubs

No the Ford DB2 will not fit. I just put the DB2 on Craig's List. When it sell I will get another one. If anyone needs an IP for a Ford 6.9 or 7.3 let me know.