• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

standards for dual cartridge epoxy systems?

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is any one familiar with these epoxy systems? I bought a bunch of stuff a while back
from a contractor who was going out of business. One of the items was a hand held
dual cartridge gun used with the Simpson epoxy system for imbeding rebar and threaded
rod into existing concrete.
My question is are the cartridges a standard size or does it change from manufacturer to
manufacturer?
I am hoping that the cartrige gun will also work on 3m bonding cartriges used for
sheet metal repair on equipment and cars.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is any one familiar with these epoxy systems? I bought a bunch of stuff a while back
from a contractor who was going out of business. One of the items was a hand held
dual cartridge gun used with the Simpson epoxy system for imbeding rebar and threaded
rod into existing concrete.
My question is are the cartridges a standard size or does it change from manufacturer to
manufacturer?
I am hoping that the cartrige gun will also work on 3m bonding cartriges used for
sheet metal repair on equipment and cars.
As long as the cartriges are the same size as the gun ( 22 oz. , 50 ml ect.) it should work .

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Turns out the gun is for 300ml cartriges. 3m has 50 ml and 200 ml systems each requireing
a different gun $$$

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks