• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Started my digital camo

ranchhopper

Its pretty easy most of the sheet metal is off the truck so I can paint it flat when I start assembly I will just run the pattern off the doors onto the cab then off the hood to the side panels then the fenders.

ranchhopper

Had some time to do more camo on my truck Im in the process of trying to bob it and work 60 hour weeks I did the fuel tank after installing it brand new and the back side of my new fiberglass hard top I did the hood today and put in all new windshield glass, frames and weather seals.

Attachments

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, bout time ya got something done! Only 60hrs? Geeeze!

Way to go Kev!! You definitely are NOT a slacker! Thanks for sharing the photos!!

PS. Still miss the jeep. LOL
God bless,
Tony

ranchhopper

Tony I have not had a Saturday off in seven weeks hard to get anything done with the crappy weather we have been getting lately but today was great lots of sun I wont be done to do any memorial day parades this year though. Next week its going to be time to fit the seats into the cab and do the head gaskets.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks