• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starter fluid canister

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most big truck parts stores or big truck stops have them. Be prepared to pay $50+ for ones since the shipping hazmat fees kicked in a few years ago.

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wes, you are a walking parts catalog. One of many assets to this site, This is an easy one, sure, but it’s help like this that keeps some of us less informed guys on top of everything. Gives us a quick result when we do a search.

I’d hate to try to list all the other guys who have helped me, for fear of leaving one out.

If I had SS as a younger guy, I can’t imagine the different things I could have done.

Thanks to everyone who makes this site great.

74M35A2

There is one small difference between the original and the NAPA (Katz). The NAPA one will not have a threaded port for the small over-pressurization blow off vent valve on the can itself. There is a small capillary tube the threads into the original can and leads this away from underhood. The NAPA can has the relief vent, but you can not connect to it.

Otherwise, fits and works perfect.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks