• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

starter soilonode

REDWOLF

Doe's anyone know where to get a 24v starter soilonode for a m1009 starter. Found the short it was at the starter wire and the power. The stud is striped know though. So i need a soilonode.

beanman1

i have one for a gear reduction starter all you have to do is pay the shipping and its yours.
Dont know how much that will be

Last edited:

Wolf.Dose

Forget about the old starter type. The selenoid is a typical weekness. There is a new replacement they say ist is more reliable, # 6598N. The Army changed to that starter type about 2 or 3 years ago due to unsuffciant reliability of the previous one.
Wolf

beanman1

on my first advebture with the starter i had the direct drive starter the solniod burned up i got on tne napa website and matched up a soliniod and used it until the starter finnaly died partsare easier to get for a gear reduction because the direct drive is not being made nomore

http://www.napaonline.com/Search/De...4+59999+2014044+2999999+14360+3014044+3999999

you can use the back half of this for parts thats what i did

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does starter 508433 replace a truck that has a original 24v starter on it? Who makes this strter.
Yes this starter is the Gear Reduction replacement for the original direct drive.

This type of starter is made by many manufactures, all of them in China.

It fits many applications, Chevy, Cummins, Perkins. Hino....etc

REDWOLF

Final got my new starter. Just have to get time to install it and hope this solves my problem. I do hope this fixes it shure could use my blazer do not have anything to drive to work company took back there truck they had me in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks