• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starting a multi fuel after running out of fuel?

Bidslinger

I busted one of the copper fuel lines and ran out of fuel to the engine what is the best way to get it started after running out of fuel?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:ditto:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Also, my in tank pump doesn't work. When I changed my fuel filters, I had to bleed my system. Since I didn't want to open a can of worms prior to Aberdeen(by swapping out the pump), I used mildly pressurized air to bleed my system. If you use compressed air to do this BE CAREFUL! I decided I wasn't skilled enough to use my compressed air, So I got the leaf blower and aimed it in the fuel tank. Cracked the fuel line going to the FDC and waited till soldier B said "thats enough"! Closed the fuel line. Cranked it over a couple times and she fired right up.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If your pump isn't running. Open the bleeder on top of the two fuel filters on the engine. Then fire up the leaf blower and run it till raw fuel with no bubbles come out of the bleeder. Then close bleeder and start the truck. You may have to floor the throttle untill it runs smooth.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks