• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starting problem

pilot

Just picked up a M35 in Minot ND for a friend of mine and drove it 130 miles back to our farm/military truck storage area. A few minor problems, tachometer inop, fuel gauge reads high, temp gauge bounces, right rear wheel leaking, but the main problem is it will not start today. It has full battery power, headlights, air buzzer, fuel tank pump all work. When you push the starter switch nothing, no click, no volt meter movement, nothing. I have power to the starter switch, bypassed that and jumpered the plug, nothing. I seached the SS site for similar problems, printed the electrical diagram with corrections. If anyone has a brainstorm I am interested.

Greg Blanchfield Devils Lake,North Dakota gcb@gondtc.com ndmvca.com 701-393-4384

wildbill

See my explaination of the starter relay problem I was having...

Take out the starter relay and wiring. Then take the wire that runs from you cab and connect it directly to your starter. Should work - unless your starter button is bad, which does not happen often. Wild Bill