• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

starting sm465/205 swap in m1009

wilsonmotors

Ok so my th400 took a dump on me an I snaged a 465/205 from a 90 model one ton with a diesel. My question is since I am useing a hydro clutch is all the mounting points in my 86 m1009 already marked for my hydro setup or do I need to make a templet from the other truck and place them myself I hope my truck has the places already marked so I can just drill them out

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This interests me as I have to come up with a CUCV with PTO capabilities either by hook or by crook.

wilsonmotors

That is the one part im having trouble finding is the 86 -91 cross member as I have the older 84 and down in my truck does anyone have the newer 86 and up W shaped cross member they wanna sell

dstang97

You kinda need the template if your cab does not have the dimples. Everything needs to be tied in with the master. I may have a template.

wilsonmotors

That would be really helpful if I could get a copy of the templet as I cant fimd another truck to use for a template and the one I got the stuff from was crushed

wilsonmotors

That would be really helpful if I could get a copy of the templet as I cant find another truck to use for a template and the one I got the stuff from was crushed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks