• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

status report and paint question

red devils dude

well got the engine sleeves out oil pump off and ordered main bearing's(need tool to remove bearing's
with crankshaft in engine) cleaned it up a LOT, ok the paint--- Elohim1 how much did you
pay for the Sherwin Williams CARC you got my local dealer want's $130(a gal) plus $40(a pint) for the catalyst.

red devils dude

I looking buying it from a Sherwin Chemical store thats my local dealer alfa heaven is a different
type, Alfa Heaven has MIL-C-53039A Sherwin williams has MIL-DTL-64159, 64159 is a water born 2 part polyurethane
53039a is a 1 part chemical reducer, could you maybe buy me some and ship it to me?I know hazmat fee's might kill.

Elohim1

red devils dude said:
I looking buying it from a Sherwin Chemical store thats my local dealer alfa heaven is a different
type, Alfa Heaven has MIL-C-53039A Sherwin williams has MIL-DTL-64159, 64159 is a water born 2 part polyurethane
53039a is a 1 part chemical reducer, could you maybe buy me some and ship it to me?I know hazmat fee's might kill.
I got the same stuff alfa heaven sells. The store near me probably sells the paint you want at the same price you can pick it up at your store. Call them up and see. If there is a considerable price difference , we can work something out.

red devils dude

Somebody said:
I got the same stuff alfa heaven sells. The store near me probably sells the paint you want at the same price you can pick it up at your store. Call them up and see. If there is a considerable price difference , we can work something out

O I thought you had MIL-DTL-64159 that would explain the price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks