• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

STE/ICE connector

spankybear

I believe the connector is an ITT/Cannon "CA Bayonet" style. I think the series is a CA3106. You can download the catalog here https://www.ittcannon.com/resource-listing/literature and look for CA Bayonet / VG95234 catalog. Part of the search would be size and number of contacts... Once you get a part number look on ebay to see if they have one. These connectors are not cheap but surplus can be fond for a fraction of the price.

There are 2 style of contacts, 1 solder and 2, crimp. The crimp style are WAY eaiser and better that solder... but takes crimping tools and insertion tools.

Last edited:

jpelc

After extensive search, that plug is only available at well over $150.... if at all. My conclusion is that I will remove the socket from the dushboard and utilize the leads that I want directly, w/o socket plug. Of the 54 pins, only 34 are used according to the schematic, and only handfull I find usefull for instrumentation and diagnastics. Thanks for the input.