• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

STE-ICE Diagnistic Port Diagram

M1008driver

I've seen it before and searched for 3 days and can't find it. I need the STE-ICE Diagnistic Port Diagram. The one that shows what the holes are for.

Your help will be greatly appreciated. I might have seen it on another forum, but I think it was Steel Soldiers.

:cookoo:

M1008driver

I found those already. After increasing the size I think I see what I am looking for. Someone had a pic of just the port and the letter designation for each hole and that is what I was seeking. Thanks for helping.

Last edited:

M1008driver

Just a note; after reading for days I learned five ways to hook up a tach. I bought the Tiny Tach as it seems to be the easiest installation and has replacement parts readily available. I wanted a cool guage tach, but price was a consideration too and it doesn't need calibration as far as I can tell.

:grd: