• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldier Play Day!!!!!

ARYankee

I was told about a really cool off road park in Missouri. It's called Brick's. Here is the website : Bricks Offroad Park

I was thinking we could have a really fun Play Day weekend there some time in the Spring.... maybe April or early May before it gets really hot. I was wondering who would be interested. It's a really good priced place. You can camp there too. I think it would be a blast!!! Check out the site and let me know.

ARYankee

Well gentlemen let me know what dates are good for you and we can go with a general consensus..... I was leaning towards April 9th - 11th.

ARYankee

Come on guys......... Anyone else in the area interested in a camp out play day weekend????? It's $10 per person per day. Kids 10 and under are free... Their camping space is endless. They have bathrooms and showers at the office and port-a-johns throughout the park.

I'm also wondering what dates you folks had in mind because I would love to see a large turnout.

ARYankee

So lets see who's going.......????? I'd like to work out some logistics. I'm planning on a convoy from the Little Rock area on up. Are any of the Oklahoma, Texas, or Louisiana folks interested in going? I'm going to bring my grills so we can cook out. It would be awesome if some one had a kitchen trailer :) They are having a scavenger hunt at the park that weekend that we may want to participate in as well. You all can bring parts and what not to sell too because I'm sure someone will be needing something. I think this will be really fun and I can't wait to meet you all.

ARYankee

I just spoke with the owner and we are good to go for April 9th to the 11th. If you plan on camping all weekend like I am you don't have to pay for camping, your $10 per person per day covers that. He has lots of space- 400 acres. He has plenty of firewood so we are covered there. Looks like a ton of fun. He said he even has a mud hole that no one can get through :) I can't wait to go.

ARYankee

Well it's getting closer...... It's time to post up. Let's do name, # of guests, vehicle, and days you are attending. I'd like to get a general head count.

ARYankee

That's ok combst32, I understand. I'm thinking of having a meeting for the club up in your neck of the state. That way we can all catch up. I'll get in touch when I figure out when.

I look forward to meeting you ELK.

I plan on trying to get there at a decent time on Friday. I have to work Thursday night and its going to take me about 5 or 6 hours to get there. I'm going to try and gather up some folks down here so we can convoy up.

ARYankee

Alright..... It's almost here. Who's in and who's out? I have some badly needed maintenance and repair work that I have to get done before I go. I'm hoping to get it completed the end of the month and first week of April or I won't be able to go.

tonka tester

:-x i will not be able to attend... the plant will be running 10 days straight, through that weekend... so id have to use 3 vacation days.. i cant do that right now:-(
hey ELK, i will get ahold of you one of these days, your about an hour or so from me. id like to see your trucks... i am starting to shop for an m35, and would like to get some advice:smile:

ARYankee

I regret to inform everyone that now I am unable to attend. It has been a really crazy messed up week. I didn't get all my maintenance done that I wanted along with not being able to get the overtime in to pay for the trip. I'll try to reschedule and plan another one. Sorry.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks