• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldier "TheWeatherMan" spotted

Neophyte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went out to our local "cruise night" to meet Steel Soldier member TheWeatherman and his ride.......and happened to notice his truck was short of a very important decal. After honking his TRAIN HORN......and explaining to a few friends I ran into that it was me who scared the crap out of most of the attendees.....I was glad I ran out to meet one of the great members in our hobby.

Attachments

ryan77

I should have my deuce painted and on the road by next or 2!! I cant wait to roll into a car show with you guys!!

SteveKuhn

I saw a neat 4 trumpet at Gilbert last year but:
- Too expensive
- Soft top
- Worried that blowing it would eliminate brakes at the wrong time.

Nice truck, WeaterMan

Steve

TheWeatherMan

Yes that is a Nathan P3 air horn... well train horn to be exact. I have never had a problem with blowing it and not having enough air.

And yes that was at Barrington cruise night, parking sucked there. I was there at 5:30 and almost most of the lot was full, but they still found a spot for me. We need more trucks there on trucks/4x4 night on August 14th. Last year was bad... there were maybe 10 trucks there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks