• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally... Its on!

FM5332FF

I will be on my way tomorrow, im bringing a truck full of goodies, ammo cans, Camo Support kits, and Radio Mounting kits with antenna mounts. i wanted to bring my deuce, but i cant bring all the stuff without a bed.

Kinda suspicious we get a fire close by when you guys LEAVE! :wink::razz:

GROVELAND Sunday, February 22, 2009 3:33:25 PM -- Lake County fire crews are battling a brush fire in the area of State Road 50 and Max Hooks Road.

Fire officials said the fire has quickly spread through about 100 acres so far, resulting in heavy smoke in the area.
No structures are in danger of burning, according to the Lake County Fire Department.
This marks the second brush fire near State Road 50 in Central Florida in as many days. Firefighters in Brevard County contained a fire near the road in the Titusville area that started Saturday.

Russ

I had a great time! I'm looking forward to next year already. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make it happen. It was the best one yet! Everyone I spoke to arrived home fine. I even had time to pressure wash off the underside of my Pinz. There is a rather large pile of mud from central Florida laying in the grass by the storage shed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks