• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2nd Annual Haspin Acres Rally T-shirts

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
T-shirts have been ordered! They will be in "military green" which is the closest to OD. They will have black block print and will say basically the same thing as my earlier post. I ordered 10 L, 20 XL, and 10 XXL. I can order more later if the demand is big enough. The final price will be around $11 for the L and XL sizes and $12 for the biggies ;) I post up when they are in. Those who are attending the rally will get them from me on Friday. If you ain't going then you will get them in the mail and will have a little extra shipping charge.

Man I am pumped for this year's Rally!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks