• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

STEEL SOLDIERS BUMPER STICKERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a suggestion/ I saw what CraneTruck had on the back of his truck, and was wondering if one of you fine folks who run surplus retail operations might want to create and sell Steel Soldiers Bumper stickers, With Chris' permission of course!

and could one of you gents who's more computer savvy than I, create a poll on the subject?

I'd buy one for all of my vehicles........ that's 8!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds good guys. I offered them a couple of years ago and we probably only sold 10. I will come up with a new design and get them listed for sale! If anyone has any particular design in mind, please PM me. If I use your idea, you get a free one!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can hook you up with a good" USA made" cap maker. We buy a lot to advertise our business. They are a good quality cap and they can put on any any design weather it be a patch or sewn right into the cap.
Chris, PM me if you are interested.

citizensoldier

Cant wait

mangus580 said:
Lane... we are working on a bunch of things...

First & foremost... we need a good Logo to start using
I know you guys have some stuff in the works.. Wish I had some skills for making a logo.. I will definately buy some hats, shirts,bumper stickers and whatever else you guys come up with. Keep up the good work guys and once again thank you..

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Any chance of offering the bumper sticker as a bumper magnet? I hate putting stickers on my stuff.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clinto has a magnet OCD too? Now I have no graphic arts skills but I have an idea and it's a very basic an simple one. Make it look like a data plate. Since its a sticker, may as well have the screw heads screened on it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, I like that idea! A data plate theme would look great on an MV. Excellent idea.
Magnetic would be nice also.

mangus580

maddawg... I mean 'official SS' t-shirts, etc.

Clinto... I suppose we might be able to cater to your OCD problems. Granted, you could always sitck the sticker to a MAGNET!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
But then I'd have to buy a new magnet every time I wanted a new sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.