• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers giveaway sponsered by shoptrigger.com for $250 store credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivercreek

Well it's a new year and we have a new giveaway! This giveaway is sponsored by www.shoptrigger.com for a $250 credit on purchases. To enter, simply reply to this thread (one entry is all that's needed, duplicates will be removed) with a reply. The drawing will be held Feb. 4th. During this time, anyone that upgrades their steel soldiers account will be added into a second entry into the contest as well. This contest will be limited to US only due to the products sold by Trigger. Also please note any laws state/local that might apply will be up to the contestant to adhere to. Anyhow, I wish everyone good luck! (And I kinda envy you guys get to be in this contest, I could use some ammo!)

I'm in, need ammo !!! :)

ericp351

Well it's a new year and we have a new giveaway! This giveaway is sponsored by www.shoptrigger.com for a $250 credit on purchases. To enter, simply reply to this thread (one entry is all that's needed, duplicates will be removed) with a reply. The drawing will be held Feb. 4th. During this time, anyone that upgrades their steel soldiers account will be added into a second entry into the contest as well. This contest will be limited to US only due to the products sold by Trigger. Also please note any laws state/local that might apply will be up to the contestant to adhere to. Anyhow, I wish everyone good luck! (And I kinda envy you guys get to be in this contest, I could use some ammo!)

Me to, Please!

Squidheadsoup

Yes please! And thank you for sponsoring this. squidheadsoup.

MH60Guy

In!

Dan007

Please add me in -👍

bldbstr

In

Aaholland

I'm in like flin.

Ready1

michaelstrah

IN

Status
Not open for further replies.