• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

steel soldiers in long island ??

xm708

Any SS members live in long island ? I am looking for somebody in the Port jeff area for some possible assistance with a truck I am looking into .

PM if you may be able to help

thanks

ed

maplehillfrm

good luck on your truck,,

:-DIts actually "ON" long island,,, "IN" ny,, sorry I couldnt help myself,, being from the island but relocated to upstate ny, haha:wink:pat

Lex_Ordo

Post pics if you buy it.
No.2, How Goes it?

I think I might swing by on Friday, if you guys will be around. Got some goodies for you. If the weather it okay, I'll bring the Duece.

maplehillfrm

here are a few shots of the snow,, it keeps coming and then melts a bit then comes again, its kinda fun, sometimes it gets to be too much, but at least its not like up north where they get hammered with feet at a time,, hope you enjoy the pics, these are from my back door,pat

Attachments

xm708

m35 in NY

Pat didn't realize I wrote that. oh well in on whats the difference right ? I have hooked up with two guys very local to the truck to scope her out and they were happy to help which is great.. I will post some pics if she is bought. The ss members even offered to tow her to me can't beat that. thanks guys

ed in VT or is that on VT ?????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks