• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - April VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tankdriver

You're in my area, you need to come to some of our events. Check out the webpage. Memorial Day at Shiloh is coming up, June 6th in Jackson is coming up....

ALL time periods are needed to attend. As I have said before.....

The average Vet is no longer a WW2 Vet, but a Nam, Iraqi, or Afghanistan Vet. And they want to see the Equipment they used.

https://wtmvc.shutterfly.com

Love to have you at both of them.......

Last edited:

tankdriver

OK next set of Photos......

2014 Hall Air Show....

Halls was a WW2 B17 base. Up to this point, they trained as pilots, co-pilots, nav, gunner etc... At Halls, them came together and started training as a crew. From Halls that went to their front assignment.

First photo in one of the best photo I have ever taken....

Attachments

sandcobra164

I'll vote for you. Likely won't make much a difference as CUCV's don't seem to do well. My all original one has done fairly well the 2 times I tossed it up but has never made it into the Winner's Circle. Next go around, I'm going to nominate my M1089A1P2 Wrecker that I drive for the National Guard. I'm sure it'd win if I actually owned it!!!

Another Ahab

Joining the chorus:

Congratulations M920 for a great win; your rig is BIG.

And also offering gratitude to all the candidates for their nominations. April was a great parade of MV excellence. It's always fun.

M920

A BIG GIANT THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY!!!!! You guys are the best! I really am truly honored to have the M920A1 picked from a pool of such awesome military vehicles! Every one of the entries would have certainly deserved to be picked and I feel that this is the nicest compliment the great people on this site could have possibly given me! I actually entered the M920A1 at the last minute because we were short of nominations for April and I did not wanted to leave 'Papabear' hanging.....I think the MV of the month is a great addition to the site and I wish it would have more participation! Come one guys...it really only takes a few minutes to nominate someone or cast your vote.... Oh and a big thanks to the mods as well, for doing all the extra work and putting on a great show!!! :popcorn: Soni

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks