• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - Decemeber VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigflew

bigflew got my vote before these pictures were posted. I tried voting for him again as soon as I saw these awesome pictures, but for some reason the site will not let me vote twice (let alone the 82 times I tried to vote for bigflew). Can we get a mod to look into this issue? In the mean time, everyone else should vote for this awesome truck!
Thanks for the endorsement and vote . I cant seem to get over 6 votes but I suppose that's not bad for a Deuce .

sandcobra164

It would appear that I have quite a deficit to crawl out of!!! Bigflew, your Deuce beat my 5 ton by a factor of 6 so far!!! It's not always the size of the truck though. My CUCV M1028 won back in May so keep trying as you never know when it will be your trucks Month!!! That month there was a Gamagoat, some nice 5 tons, an early MRAP trainer based off an M923A2 chassis, a nice M151 Jeep and a HET!!! Always shoot for the stars!!! There was alot of rare birds that month. My entry this month is sort of middle of the road as many people have M923's now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks