• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - June VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'll just post a few pics of the K18-C from start to now showing the amazing word Zout did...in record time and mostly outside in crippling Georgia heat:

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Cool. Its an awesome truck. Just a thought but, it would be super cool if you put a set of axles from a cucv in it, to make it 4x4. You could make it a covert 4x4 that way. Is this out side the rules?
It will never go off-road or leave the pavement and I'd rather keep her like she is.:papabear:

greenjeepster

Cut, Chop Modify...WHAT!!!!!. You can't touch a truck like that, there are only a few in existence still as they got surplussed out into delivery/service trucks and driven into the ground.

There is a junk yard with a few in the southern hemisphere, but outside of that dang few still around.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
If you need a good reason to vote for the K18-C (other than being REALLY neat) just read through this thread and look at the quality work and excellent results Zout achieved during the project.

You can also get an idea how rare the vehicle is and how advanced it was for that time.

It's coming down to the wire now and we can start showing her off big time:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?118984-1941-K18-C-GMC-Recovered-today

m715mike

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... Some amazing vehicles come out of Zout's garage! I continue to be impressed by his craftsmanship!

PB - The K18-C is one awesome truck. I know you must be super excited to have her in your fleet!