• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - November VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

poof

Dirty Hippie
Marvelous. Problems with log in.. takes me to some Vbuletin board. Cant make a vote and others I am speaking with right now cant even log in.. taking them to an ad for a car.. "The Fix is in".. I give up. Last month it waS the time the vote ended (Early) vs when posted to end. How is the last min votes to work, that is when results change. The last minutes.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Marvelous. Problems with log in.. takes me to some Vbuletin board. Cant make a vote and others I am speaking with right now cant even log in.. taking them to an ad for a car.. "The Fix is in".. I give up. Last month it waS the time the vote ended (Early) vs when posted to end. How is the last min votes to work, that is when results change. The last minutes.
Got any more details? How are you able to post this if you're not able to log in? Using tapatalk? (Tapatalk doesn't have the ability to vote in polls) The ending time of these polls are date specific and tied to the time I start the voting thread so it might not end exactly today at 11:59pm. And honestly I'm not going to stay up until midnight to start a voting poll.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks