• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - October VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Let's have at it!

Please campaign only in the thread, not PMing people.

1. Stonepicker1
Stonepicker1.jpg

2. jasonjc
jasonjc.jpg

3. walkerhunter
walkerhunter.jpg

4. OilfieldRoughneck
OilfieldRoughneck.jpg

5. Peter34668
Peter34668.jpg

6. bonedoc
bonedoc.jpg

7. m715mike
m715mike.jpg

8. CUCVLOVER
CUCVLOVER.jpg

9. Hitman
Hitman.jpg

10. longshot2171
longshot2171.jpg

11. theeDIZ
theeDIZ.jpg

12. jwehring
jwehring.jpg

13. rebelqwes87
rebelqwes8.jpg

14. Kaiser67M715
Kaiser67M715.jpg

15. HASSON1911
HASSON1911.jpg

HASSON1911

Vote for HASSON1911, this is my 2nd month running with my hemtt, we almost had her last month, but today is a new day!

1988 M977w/w

Attachments

Last edited:

CUCVLOVER

Vote for cucvlover and the green machine.

This truck has been the cause of a lot of stress, but also lots of happiness. When I am having a crappy day I can fire it up set the peddle on the mat listen to that 6.2 roar and all is good in the world.

I have my blood, sweat, tears, pieces of skin, and most of cuss words known by humans in this truck.

So vote for me. Please.

m715mike

The Mission

Folks, the mission is clear this month. Forget that there are 15 AWESOME MV's in the running. Matter of fact, forget I even said that!!! Put your blinders on and focus on my green and black Deuce!!

Then VOTE FOR ME!!!!

Here are some teaser pictures. A lot of maintenance was just completed on this truck. She stays active supporting the community and getting involved in events. More details to follow in later posts....

Cancer fund raiser (3 years in a row):

Group Pic 1.jpgIMG_0169.jpg

Toys for Tots event last December:

image.jpg

Outings with other SS'ers:
IMG_0899.jpgm715mike.jpg

Car shows:
SS load 1.jpgSS load 3.jpg

Working and playing:
photo.jpgIMG_0342.jpg

Recent maintenance:
IMG_1065.jpgIMG_1068.jpg

The attached pictures below show my old break lines (that recently came out) and new lines from Peashooter that just went in >>

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hoping I can count on your votes this month. See me at the GA Rally for your free "I Voted for Recovry4x4" sticker. Bring proof of your vote.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Bump...let's look and vote folks.

I'm hoping Walkerhunter will post some more pics of his fantastic camper trailer since he got it from me and I have seen first hand the quality work he has put into it.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks