• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - October VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m715mike

Okay, that is just awesome. I almost feel guilty taking votes from you... Almost...

I'm at 2 votes and counting! Thank you gentlemen!

Now come on folks, let's take my 2 votes and make that number grow exponentially!!!

Did I mention this truck stays active? Last night I had the honor and privilege of driving two veterans around a local race track during the National Anthem.

IMG_1214.jpg

Alright Folks, it's time!!!! VOTE FOR ME!!!!

walkerhunter

Thanks guys it has 2 bedrooms hardwood floors and led lights.. the rear has a fold out shower. 4 batteries power lights and 30 gallons fresh water powers toilet. The paintings were done by my brother mostly with spray paint.

sandcobra164

Well, it has helped before so I'm bringing out the big guns. My son Briggs has spent time looking at the pictures and decided that we need to vote for WalkerHunter this go around since it's painted with an American Flag!! It's an awesome combo so it should do good in the voting.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Kinda fell asleep at the wheel here....but it looks like Walkerhunter's outstanding Missile Control/Camper trailer won this month by 7 votes!!:beer:

Congrats Jacob.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks