• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2016 - June VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sandcobra164

No offense to M939 series vehicles but isn't it about time a LMTV won? CUCVs and M923s are getting kind of boring (sorry, mea culpa, pardon, no offense to owners of these vehicles. I've had them myself).
Mike,
I think the LMTV series of trucks are nice but I voted for Bert simply because of the amount of hard work and attention to detail he put into that truck. He also campaigned his tail off, much like I did when my CUCV won last year. I still had to enter it a few months in a row and lost a few times before I had a favorable month.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Mike,
I think the LMTV series of trucks are nice but I voted for Bert simply because of the amount of hard work and attention to detail he put into that truck. He also campaigned his tail off, much like I did when my CUCV won last year. I still had to enter it a few months in a row and lost a few times before I had a favorable month.
You speak well Brother and I remember your frustrations trying to get your most excellent CUCV elected...but you did!!:beer:

As I always advise...don't give up...quitters never prosper.

Actually, this was a close competition.

I keep watching for a trend in the "Vote" threads to see if I can figure out any kind of trend...but I can't. If you look at how many folks look at this thread and even the nomination threads you see a VERY SMALL number of folks that actually participate by nominating a vehicle or voting for a nominee.:shock:

Many times my favorite does not win but that's just the flow. You just never know who will bother to look and then make the extra key strokes to actually vote for their favorite vehicle.

There are folks that prefer every different type of MV listed on this site and I can assure you that when the most folks preferring a particular type of vehicle view the nomination and the "VOTE" thread...that vehicle will win.

SO....keep putting your prized MVs up in the nomination threads and eventually you will draw enough support to win....especially if you can get in there and "stump" (as Another Ahab said) for your vehicle like Sandcobra did!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks