• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2017 - July VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Migginsbros

Campaigning is to bring you some things to know about military vehicles you don´t SEE so often.
Pictures are an efficient way.
For all wavering voters........... VOTE NOW!!!tirechange 008.jpgtirechange 078.jpgtirechange 023.jpgKiesgrube2017 013.jpg ....for MIGGINSBROS:grd:

Last edited:

nuke20000

IMG_4341.JPG IMG_4337.JPG 98 G helped me to buy this truck. It was my cancer truck as I was diagnosed with rectal cancer. It gave me something to keep my mind off my health during treatment and surgery. It's been a lot of fun. My hat is off to 98G for all his help and knowledge.

Another Ahab

IMG_4341.JPG IMG_4337.JPG 98 G helped me to buy this truck. It was my cancer truck as I was diagnosed with rectal cancer. It gave me something to keep my mind off my health during treatment and surgery. It's been a lot of fun. My hat is off to 98G for all his help and knowledge.
Sure glad to hear your health came out on top from that cancer episode. That's scary stuff. [thumbzup]

The pic didn't post for some reason, can you maybe try it again?

Migginsbros

Some more pictures introducing our 1987 Freightliner Unimog FLU419 SEE.
To do deeper repair or maintenance at engine or trany you can tilt the cab.
In case of the SEE you "only" detach the front loader, the control levers linkage and the spare tire.
Oh ,..I forget the FOP.
SEE Front Loader.jpg SEE Vorbereitung Schubrohrmanschetten 006.jpg SEE Vorbereitung Schubrohrmanschetten 017.jpg SEE Vorbereitung Schubrohrmanschetten 003.jpg SEE Schubrohrmanschetten Endres 016.jpg

Last edited:

Migginsbros

School´s out for Summer.......
Today the next generation help to repair automotive engine parts.
The cherry on the cake is to take the SEE this evening and show how the
extra hydraulic tools work.
SEEcampaign 007.jpg SEEcampaign 010.jpg SEEcampaign 013.jpg SEEcampaign 016.jpg

Playing the kids card !:)

Vote for Migginsbros unique MV, about 8 voters needed to have a really horse race.:grd: