• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2018 - January VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Malansu, can you show some pictures of the vehicle out of the water? Makes it more impressive!

Oh, and welcome to the site!

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some great examples of masterfully restored MVs this month. By the looks of the wear on the tires, I see no "Show Queens" here. There is plenty of charisma in unrestored vehicles but bagging on restored ones, in a feeble attempt to win votes, is laughable. Bill W. gets my vote this month. Beautiful job Bill.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
Some great examples of masterfully restored MVs this month. By the looks of the wear on the tires, I see no "Show Queens" here. There is plenty of charisma in unrestored vehicles but bagging on restored ones, in a feeble attempt to win votes, is laughable. Bill W. gets my vote this month. Beautiful job Bill.
As long as I got a laugh out of you I'm happy :beer:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We could use that thing here in the Czech Republic; lots of swamps and shallow but very big fish ponds. They have easy access to get in the water: all of them have ramps that are used when harvesting the fish. To make sure you understand what I mean, about 25% of our area is watery; river floodplains, swamps, fish ponds. The largest fish pond (Rozmberk pond) is about 1,400 acres, in is high days in the 18th century, it used to be close to 3,000 acres. It gets EMPTIED COMPLETELY every two year to harvest the fish,; a practice that has been going on uninterrupted since 1590 (428 year). Yield is around 350 000 lbs of carp per cycle from this one fish pond.

You'll get my vote as well.

zout

Doc will be using his M715 for transportation to the Columbus Ga Air Show come April along with transportation of his entire Forward Army Surgical equip which is a fully operational set up.

Again later in the year to Manchester during the Veterans Day parade.
There will be hundreds of people that will be allowed to touch...sit in and hear the history of his entire setup.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks