• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2019 - May VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RAYZER

Thank you all for your support!
It's really nice to be recognized for all the work that goes into a project like this, ill be sure to post in my build threads any future upgrades and additions.
Thanks again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
But I really liked the unimog aircraft tug!
Yep! Miggins has some very cool toys. :) His forklift turns me pea green with envy.... :mrgreen:

It is so hard to pick one vehicle, or combination, from the list.

A lot of folks don't realize the amount of work goes that into restoring and maintaining the large trailers, they can be just as labour intensive as smaller vehicles (particularly if they have an on-board generator, because then you have an engine to care for :) ).

Cheers

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I just realized I didn't say congrats to my buddy Rayzer so.....congrats Brother.:beer:

I've seen the TAJ up close and personal....and been in it, and seen the power unit.

Awesome does not describe what I saw.

P.S......MamaBear thought Razer had a woman design/decorate the TAJ because she didn't think a man could design/build/decorate something that nice.
Guess what....he did and it shows!

RAYZER

I just realized I didn't say congrats to my buddy Rayzer so.....congrats Brother.

I've seen the TAJ up close and personal....and been in it, and seen the power unit.

Awesome does not describe what I saw.

P.S......MamaBear thought Razer had a woman design/decorate the TAJ because she didn't think a man could design/build/decorate something that nice.
Guess what....he did and it shows!
Thank you Papabear, and thank Mamabear for me also!
I think i remember having to assure Mamabear that my flair for color coordination was legit!!
I believe that was Georgia Rally 2015, Those were the good ol days!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congratulations RAYZER!

Sorry for the delay. I've got a dog at the vet hospital and a friend in the ICU.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks