• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2020 - February VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The twitchin' votin' finger has spasmed.
May the best MV of the best MV's be exposed through due process.

By the way.... Dianna and I also did our Early Voting in the Texas Primary Elections today. Let's us pray for the outcomes of ALL these outcomes.

suzukovich

Almost forgot about this again. My MUTT is what I consider a restoration on the go. It is also a daily driver. It took me two months to get it running. Once I replaced, fuel pump, carburetor, batteries, cleaned the fuel tank, replace batteries, tires, brakes, bearings, shocks. and brakelight switch. After that it has been on the go.

20200123_144740.jpg
20200120_140453.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter

suzukovich

Suzukovich, your M151 sure has come a long way. To bad you didn't have these pictures posted earlier in the contest.
I have had alot on my plate. Like last month I forgot about this. There's always next month. Next 4 months will be extremely busy with vehicle displays and two Airshows. Sun and Fun and Macdill. Welcome home Vietnam Veterans events, in Punta Gorda, Tampa, Clearwater and of course parades. Life of a Regional Coordinator. Hope to see some of you guys at Sun and Fun I am the POC.

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Airshows are always fun. I used to take my Deuce to the MV show at the Chino Airshow in So. Cal. Now that I'm up here in No. Nevada, I try to attend the Reno Air Races for a couple days each year. I would love to take in the Sun & Fun Airshow, maybe some day!

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BinderDan, can you show some more pics and description of the truck. No offense, but it looks a bit like a child's dragline toy, which is my favourite.

:)

This comes to my mind because we just spent a week with our two grandkids (10 and 13) in the Netherlands, showing them my heritage including the famous Dutch version of Disneyland (actually 3 years older than the original Disneyland) and the Dutch miniature country Madurodam.

Olga (actually, we all) had great fun operating the dragline in typical Dutch weather (storm Ciara with winds up and beyond force 10) .
2020 02 holiday holandsko nikon _089_resize.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks