• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2020 - March VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Tracer I see that you have a soft top. Does the Navigator have any problems with the noise to keep good concentration on the co-ordinates?

Do you have future plans for a hard top?

Very nice Truck

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Fuzzytoaster with the "road gear" how is the ride at the speeds over, at 70?

Very nice truck, looks like the paint will be easy to keep clean and maintain?

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tracer I see that you have a soft top. Does the Navigator have any problems with the noise to keep good concentration on the co-ordinates?

Do you have future plans for a hard top?

Very nice Truck
Thanks CUCV, over the 13 years that we've owned the truck, the wife and I have learned to talk a little louder so we stay on course. As far as hard tops go, if I could find a straight rust free hard top at a good price I'd jump on it. New hard tops in the box are bringing $1,200 to $1,500, and a used straight, rust free top is just plain hard to find. I ran across a decent hard top last year on a visit to Idaho Motor Pool, but as usual it was spoken for.

Last edited:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW! I didn't expect this when I entered. When I entered, I was just trying to fill out the entrants list for PB. I also would like to thank all the participants, as well as those who took the time to vote. This was a small group this month, but for what it lacked in size, it made up for in quality. In my opinion there's not a weak sister here. I'd love to have any of these trucks in my garage. Ben Robert's won last month, when was the last time we had Troop Carriers win back to back months? Bottoms up!!🍻
Mr. Roberts Whiskey.jpg

Last edited:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats Tracer, hope your friends MV MAN Kat 1 find his way to this contest, someday. (y) ;)
Centurion1.jpgCenturion2.jpg
Thanks Chris. Alex wanted to start on the KAT 1 this winter, but got side tracked when he purchased this British Centurion tank project. It was a non running movie prop, and the team is working to get it running. I would love to see the KAT 1 up and running, as it is a very rare MV here in the states.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank You, patracy!! I understand, my wife works here at the County Hospital. It is crazy right now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks