• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2022 - July VOTE HERE! RUNOFF

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Seems we've had a tie, so we will have a runoff!

Welcome to the RUNOFF MV of the month poll sponsored by Consolidated Press. If you need decals, magnets, stencils, or anything printing related, please give them a call!

Now, onto the vote! Please vote for MV of the month! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM.

1. fuzzytoaster

2. ToddJK

ToddJK

This is a first for me. All I can say is, I'm glad more people are getting involved. My oldest son, Logan who came with me to the Haspin Rally, thinks it's fricken awesome our deuce made it this far and if we win, he wants the Steel Soldier calendar with our deuce in it.

ToddJK

I've had CRISPY for 1 year and two months now. Quite the journey so far. By far, a better truck than my first deuce. In just one year, we've had two parades, one mud bog, one Steel Soldier rally, and one village event with touch a truck at town square.
Other than a MV to look at and have great conversations with others and veterans alike, it's been a useful vehicle for me and my family.
I've hauled river rock with it for my driveway extension, used as a grocery getter, helped dad get rid of not one, but two willow tree's, cleared a large portion of a fallen tree on State land, and has saved us a butt ton of 💵 in fuel costs. At the same time, I've developed new friendships with those who save me money, but saving them money from calling a collector to get their wmo. Last and not least, the best part is just driving it. Just something about it, I just enjoy to no end and my son's, well they both love riding in it, no matter where too or for how long. The smiles, the salutes, the stares, the waves, the honks, the fists up in the air, all very well worth it for the time, money, and maintenance on the deuce. I'll include my favorite photos of CRISPY since day one. I also included a pic of the first deuce as reference to what I had vs CRISPY now...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks