• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2022 - March VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the MV of the month poll sponsored by Consolidated Press. If you need decals, magnets, stencils, or anything printing related, please give them a call!

Now, onto the vote! Please vote for MV of the month! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM.

1. muthkw25

2. cantwait

3. simp5782

4. glcaines

5. fuzzytoaster

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought my m109a3 from Jatonka and used the truck as a covid project in 2020. Has all the comforts of home, heat/ac, full size bed, portajon, a projector. Plans to add a generator and portable sink. Works well for camping on weekends or going mv shows and car shows. One of the nicest trucks I have seen.

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
My daughter love taking rides with me in my Deuce and half! I love that she enjoys it as much as I do. She refers to it as her "truck truck". I have ran the exhaust out the back to make it a little quieter so it easier on her ears.
Oh wow... Now that is a real cutie! I love the bandanna in the back pocket. Just as cute as a button - and strapped into the car seat - she is ready to ride! Go Dad Go!

cantwait

Oh wow... Now that is a real cutie! I love the bandanna in the back pocket. Just as cute as a button - and strapped into the car seat - she is ready to ride! Go Dad Go!
Thank you! We had family pictures and mama picket that outfit with the bandanna. She was working on it! I love the looks we get with people she her riding shotgun with me. We have done a few parades together and she loves to wave at everyone.

Migginsbros

Although we like the truck from simp and his vids and pics from work, we have to do some campaign for the SEE FLU 419 owned by glcaines.
Because we own one and it´s our avatar for years...haha:love:

A short vid from the main tools, loader and backhoe from our 1987 Freightliner Unimog FLU. Perhaps glcaines can post some pics from his looking in perfect condition "swiss knife". (y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks