• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2022 - May VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hambone

Thanks to everyone who voted for my M718, never thought I would have a chance when I first entered, makes me feel better about the long nights I spent restoring it. Want to give a shoutout to all the competitors that entered this month, very respectable competition, I would be proud to park any of them in my shop, though my wife would cringe if I pulled up with another MV,:LOL:. Maybe I will be able to enter my next project in the competition in the distant future, thanks again for the kind words and votes, I will be voting every month, so get those MV's entered in the future contests. [thumbzup] Thanks, Buddy Ham.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks to everyone who voted for my M718, never thought I would have a chance when I first entered, makes me feel better about the long nights I spent restoring it. Want to give a shoutout to all the competitors that entered this month, very respectable competition, I would be proud to park any of them in my shop, though my wife would cringe if I pulled up with another MV,:LOL:. Maybe I will be able to enter my next project in the competition in the distant future, thanks again for the kind words and votes, I will be voting every month, so get those MV's entered in the future contests. [thumbzup] Thanks, Buddy Ham.
Congratulations @hambone
Definitely one sharp looking truck!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for your help, Mullaney, going to an air show in a couple weeks, where my ambulance will be on display, will post some pics when I get back.
Glad we could help get you involved in the MV of the Month! @papabear was on a quest last month for new participants and I had just seen your build thread. Timing was perfect for sure!

I can't wait to see the air show pictures!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks