• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month April 2014 - Nominate here!

Whiterabbit

I guess I'll throw my wife's lil' 1972 M151A2 into the mix just to make sure the MUTTS are represented. It is an ex 2nd SFG truck according to the reg#. It sat for 15+ yrs. out in the weather slowly getting closer and closer to the scrap yard. All work was done by me over the last 6 or 7 months. It's not a trailer queen, the wife can't wait to run it through the woods during the Ga. SS rally!
Before=
ruff start.jpg
Now she's ready for the trails!
103_2826.jpg
100_2851.jpg
100_2853.jpg
100_2857.jpg Wound up getting the MUTT because the wife can't drive my right hand drive ex military Rover in the woods and scares the crap outt'a me when she tries! She saw the m151s running around during the last Ga rally and said "that's what I need!" The motor pool grows. :roll:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lotta tractors this month! I have a tractor, but I will abstain since I could manipulate the votes. :mrgreen: LOL

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Now come on folks, we still need 13 more vehicles nominated before the voting thread can begin!!:shock:

Heck, if I'm willing to show my raggedy ole stuff you should be willing to show what you have!:tank:

NYC M923A2

image.jpgThis is my 1991 M923A2. Depot overhauled in 2012. Truck is in mint condition! It has the battery box upgrade as well as LED lights all around! It was recently used on an episode of "The Americans" on FX as a background vehicle.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Come on folks, only 11 nominations so far and it's real close to the 15th of the month!!:shock:

We need 5 more trucks so we can get the voting started!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Bump...are we stuck at 11 vehicles?

Come on folks...show a little pride in what you have and let others enjoy it to!!

Who cares if you win or lose...just get in the game!:jumpin:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Started with 10, had complaints of it being too few. Corrected the system to accept 20, now I can't get 20 nominations. :-|
Maybe 15 is the magic number?

I can't figure why folks look at the thread (as is evidenced by the view count) but won't nominate anyone's vehicle.

Maybe it would be better just to open the nomination thread around the 1st of the month and close it on the 15th and open the voting thread the 16th thru the last day of the month.
If we need to limit nominations to 20 or whatever number you decide then folks just need to get their candidate in before the 15th or before the limit is reached or tough cookie!!

Somebody's gonna complain about something no matter what ya do Bro. It's just human nature.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks