• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - January VOTE HERE!

Vote for January SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations to everyone whos trucks were entered.

There were 10 greats trucks to pick from.

Superb work Ray!

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes Dog you are correct all these trucks are winners except the wheel chock. Great job guys

Just kidding swiss

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I musta had socks on, could not count past 10...

RAYZER

Now for my speech:
I humbly accept this win!!!
Actually, I am out at the trailer now and spending the night! fired up the furnace caus it's cold, and celebrating with some yuengling!
I had a great time with this competition! Not bouring at all!!
This rig has been my main focus for the past three years and now I completely feel like all the hard work has paid off, I'm very happy and excited!!!
Thank you, and all of my appreciation to everyone that voted for the "Taj", and any of the other nominees.
This was a close race Papabear,You had me skared!!!
Again: thank you Tow4 for the nomination! And thank you to all that voted for the the taj!
uploadfromtaptalk1390702496938.jpg

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Now for my speech:
I humbly excep this win!!!
Actually I am out at the trailer now and spending the night! fired up the furnace caus it's cold, and celebrating with some yuengling!
I had a great time with this competition! Not bouring at all!!
This rig has been my main focus for the past three years and now I completely feel like all the hard work has paid off, I'm very happy and excited!!!
Thank you, and all of my appreciation to everyone that voted for the "Taj", and any of the other nominees.
This was a close race Papabear,You had me skared!!!
Again: thank you Tow4 for the nomination! And thank you to all that voted for the the taj!
View attachment 474480
No Sir my Brother...you won fair and square and I'm very happy you did.[thumbzup]

The masses have spoken...you and your vehicles are the "King of the Month", and possibly even the year!!!:beer:

Another Ahab

Shouldn't there by a podium ceremony, or something?

- I mean, we had the speech (excellent by the way).

But dignitaries, the bands playing, and of course the balloon release. How about it?

3dAngus

Those Florida boys got a bunch of clout! Talk about a come from behind win.

Congratulations Rayzer. Now are you going to have that at the Fl. MVPA meet on the 8th?

Status
Not open for further replies.