• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - January VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sandcobra164

Bump debump bumpty bump.
Why does no one like my truck?
Here's a shout out to all the guys who's vehicle got one vote. I guess we should start a support group lol.
I thought I was going to start that support group a few months ago. I had entered my pristine original M1028 that had spent most of it's life in Norway in a dehumidified cave. Even today it only has 6,700 miles on it. Search "NOS USMC" in the CUCV Section of the forum. I think that my stuck Deuce picture has gotten more votes than the CUCV did. I think many people may be of the opinion that they are simply mid 80's Chevy trucks with some green or tan paint on them. That and the 6.2 diesel is regarded by some as a decent boat anchor and viola, they don't do good in the polls. I looked at your truck and it looks like you've done a solid build.

sandcobra164

Actually looking at the polls, my Deuce is beating Steve6X6X6's A3 bobbed Deuce and I've seen his truck quite a few times in person. Very nice truck with some outstanding work done to it. He's the man when it comes to axle parts, custom fabrication, etc. His truck is in one of those categories. Some people dislike a bobbed truck, some people dislike A3's so his truck is twice as likely not to be liked but I'll tell you it's a very fine example of workmanship. Mr. Steve cut no corners in the build of that truck. I doubt he'll join the support group, he knows that he has a nice truck without needing it to win truck of the month.

CUCVLOVER

OK. I'll check out your truck.
I don't understand why they don't do well in the polls.

I do appreciate you think my truck is nice but in the interest of full disclosure I didn't build it.
The only things I've done to it is I've put new wheels and tires, tool box, kc lights, stereo, and I put a tach, oil pressure gauge, volt gauge, and ammo can next to the 4x4 shifter to mount a couple speakers and I'll put cup holders in lid.
I really like the cucv's I don't know why others don't.
Also I think that the 6.2 is great.
Yes it may only have 165 horse but it gets it down the road.

67Beast

Thanks everybody for the votes, and I'm proud to kick off 2015 as the January MV of the month. Ok so who get to teach me the secret handshake? Papabear? Thanks to all the other contestants as everyone has outstanding MV's.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Thanks everybody for the votes, and I'm proud to kick off 2015 as the January MV of the month. Ok so who get to teach me the secret handshake? Papabear? Thanks to all the other contestants as everyone has outstanding MV's.
Come to the 2015 Georgia Rally with or without your vehicle and you shall become a "made man"!!:naner:

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No Fair! I can't compete with a deep snow scene! :-x aua

J/K - Congrats 67Beast, that's a very nice truck :goodjob::beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks