• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - July VOTE HERE!

Vote for Steel Soldiers MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wanted to add a couple more pics. As far as rides at the Gilbert Show yes it is indeed true. A vote for me is less walking for you.:driver: 20140326_200226.jpg20140413_151922.jpg20140525_151037.jpg10300897_10201724903705280_1145118634355831173_n.jpg

Whiterabbit

WOW!
This is a tough one! All ya'll need a pat on the back for those vehicles. They're all REALLY nice and show such a diversity in the vehicles around here and the skills of this forum's members.
Hmmmm...

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK, time is getting short and it's my duty to campaign for favviking since he's a big part of my team.:beer:

When Troy got this jeep from an old junkyard it was absolutely NOTHING but a tub (uncut)....oh...and the welded on roll bars. Troy has added everything you see over the years by getting an engine here, trans there, other parts wherever he could find them as he could afford them and some donations of extra parts from friends who had M151A2's.

He was guided in this build by a Ranger First Sergeant friend of ours who actually used a jeep like this at one time.

This Ranger Jeep (FAV) is one of the biggest draws at displays, the Airshow, the Veterans Day Parades and even just sitting around the compound.:-D

All of the vehicles nominated this month are unique in their own rite and all are outstanding examples but I think everybody should vote for favviking just because he is a CAMO Member and I'm biased!!:oops:

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

Reminds me of the TV show PIMP that ride - keep selling ALL these trucks up for nomination fellas - do not just lay back and hope for the best - BS - tell lies - Sell your sisters off for votes - I know I would. Winner is Winner and no one remembers second place ever cause they lost. Sell it and tell lies if ya have to - once the vote count is done and ya won its all history.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
BUMP for the morning shift.

5 DAYS LEFT...VOTE NOW

Anyone who votes for favviking's lil jeep will have my eternal gratitude and undying loyalty...well, I will eventually die.:shrugs:

Last edited:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I voted for DaveP's truck. Earlier vote's had secondary but noble motives, and all deserved to win on their own merits. However, this is the truck where I go :drool: :drool: :drool: from the first sight.

This is the truck the military never built but should have. I am an anti-bobber but this is discrete STYLE. If I could get an M54 or an 814 here I would do the same. The only thing missing to make it perfect is an Eaton Fuller 18-speed transmission.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I voted for DaveP's truck. Earlier vote's had secondary but noble motives, and all deserved to win on their own merits. However, this is the truck where I go :drool: :drool: :drool: from the first sight.

This is the truck the military never built but should have. I am an anti-bobber but this is discrete STYLE. If I could get an M54 or an 814 here I would do the same. The only thing missing to make it perfect is an Eaton Fuller 18-speed transmission.
Pictures just don't do DaveP's truck justice you really need to see it in person .

DSCN7247.jpgDSCN6275.jpgDSCN6389.jpgDSCN6531.jpgDSCN6270.jpg not really one for promoting my own stuff. but seeing how the ole truck keeps getting nominated I figured I had at least vote for it. thanks for the nod. this truck was built to bring Honor Respect and appreciation to all our Fallen our Veterans and our Active Duty. Thank you

m715mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks