• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - September VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ghostcrab

I'm a newbie so I vote for the "tracks'....( # 20) cuz I had the time of my life building an off road race track in Fl. with the help of the mighty Cat 330 track hoe. Great fun when someone else is footing the bill....

zout

If I could vote again I would FREELY take a time out.
I can sleep in mine
I can piss in mine
I can drive to the top of Stone Mountain and live out of mine for nearly 48 days without leaving the inside.

It does not cost me more than $85 dollars to go to the Ga Rally without getting permits to tow it there and cost me fortunes to drive it while there (remember ya gotta bring it back home so the price just doubled)
I can replace a spare tire quicker than a track and cheaper.
Mine is nearly as armor proof on the sides as that tank (remember the hidden stuff the makes it SOOO HEAVY)

List just goes on and on - tanks are cool if ya have money to just piss away and folks voting for one could not dream of owning one or afford the time to drive one. But they are COOL.

I will give you TWO free TIME OUT get out of jail cards if ya vote for mine :) Besides - I have a CROWN dispenser in the M909 for mixed drinks (oops - did I not show that - I sure did not see one in the tank)

zout

HEY - did anyone notice my buddy and Bro SWISS voted for LEGS ???????????????? geeze o pete.
Headed out tonight to find a horse to put a horse head in his bed tonight and a bag o fish. Talk about being thrown under the bus.

DID ya see that !!!!! I have pretty legs also but your not seeing them Swiss - and I shave mine also.

m715mike

If I could vote again I would FREELY take a time out.
I can sleep in mine
I can piss in mine
I can drive to the top of Stone Mountain and live out of mine for nearly 48 days without leaving the inside.

It does not cost me more than $85 dollars to go to the Ga Rally without getting permits to tow it there and cost me fortunes to drive it while there (remember ya gotta bring it back home so the price just doubled)
I can replace a spare tire quicker than a track and cheaper.
Mine is nearly as armor proof on the sides as that tank (remember the hidden stuff the makes it SOOO HEAVY)

List just goes on and on - tanks are cool if ya have money to just piss away and folks voting for one could not dream of owning one or afford the time to drive one. But they are COOL.

I will give you TWO free TIME OUT get out of jail cards if ya vote for mine :) Besides - I have a CROWN dispenser in the M909 for mixed drinks (oops - did I not show that - I sure did not see one in the tank)

Lets see here... Where do I start...

1) My brother slept next to a tank in Iraq. Said it kept him warm on the cold desert nights.

2) After drinking all of that Crown, I bet you will need to piss in your M909. Can anybody imagine what 48 days of that would smell like (Yikes - Who would vote for that?). At least I hope you have good aim!:beer: Technically speaking, one could piss in a tank. But it would be much more fun to point the tank at someone and watch them piss their pants.

3) Who cares about the cost of ownership. I don't have that kind of coin (all I have is this measly 2cents). But I can dream. And I day dream often of owning a tank. That's what is so special about this... Someone with a tank is actually posting pictures and stories for us dreamers to enjoy.

I saw vote for the >> :tank: !!

Oh, and zout, shoot me a PM if you are willing to trade some Crown for my 2cents !!

zout

M715 - I can be bought cheap. That was a great post and ya had me laughing all the way through. And the AMERICAN way is VOTE for whom YOU wish to vote for plain and simple - BUT IF I can taunt you with Crown or dancing girls at the Rally I will - I can always invite my 3 sisters to come.

Just come and enjoy a Crown with me anyhow one way or the other Bro. Great Post and I really like it.

m715mike

M715 - I can be bought cheap. That was a great post and ya had me laughing all the way through. And the AMERICAN way is VOTE for whom YOU wish to vote for plain and simple - BUT IF I can taunt you with Crown or dancing girls at the Rally I will - I can always invite my 3 sisters to come.

Just come and enjoy a Crown with me anyhow one way or the other Bro. Great Post and I really like it.

Whoa there fella, I've heard tales of the 3 sisters...

Okay, on a serious note, I'm glad you enjoyed the humor and I look forward to sharing a Crown with you. I can't make this year's GA rally, but I sure want to be there next year.

zout

I Have just gotten home with a load of horse heads in my box of the truck - SO - if ya all in GA and have not voted for that fella with the M909 - you get a bloody horse head in your bed in the morning - after that come the fish.
this is fun

m715mike

I Have just gotten home with a load of horse heads in my box of the truck - SO - if ya all in GA and have not voted for that fella with the M909 - you get a bloody horse head in your bed in the morning - after that come the fish.
this is fun

Don't worry folks. Vote for the TANK.

I will give you a free can of men's AXE deodorant body spray if you actually wake-up next to a bloody horse head and a buck of fish. Problem solved.

zout

Real men from Ga wear no deodorant cause real women like real men - besides It makes ya smell like ya been in a tank all day :) - bbq extra horse heads at the rally on me. Thanks for the free tip M715. That mean I have to feed more folks than I usually do at the Rally - does a tank come with a fold out BBQ grille and frig ?

Whiterabbit

Ya' can cook the paint off a hood if you don't have the exhaust deflector angled on an M880 track recovery vehicle! Ask me how I know!
Does that count? :-D

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just keep this in mind. Zout's M909 sleeps 3 in that bunk. Plenty of room but Zout's snoring annoyed me all night. Oh, he also lets you pee in the shower. That is worth a vote in anyone's book. :grin: