• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR - 2014 VOTE HERE!

Vote for MV of the year 2014!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK that's IT. I am tearing the guts out of Jokers and gonna get Ray up here to customize the 109 box again and bring it up to date. I just have to get rid of that double water bed in mine that is solar heated.
See!! There ya go again!! Why did ya use solar to heat the water bed when ya could have just used sunlight?? Jeeze!!!:shrugs:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Gosh Ray...you are really putting on the heat Bro!! We've got over two weeks left to campaign and I'm already running outta campaign material.rofl

Anyhoo, here's a few more pics for your consideration...even one with BabyBear riding in the cab with "Uncle Tony" in the Veterans Parade last November:

Attachments

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gosh Ray...you are really putting on the heat Bro!! We've got over two weeks left to campaign and I'm already running outta campaign material.rofl

Anyhoo, here's a few more pics for your consideration...even one with BabyBear riding in the cab with "Uncle Tony" in the Veterans Parade last November:
Second picture in that post. The truck is driving or stationary? I was looking at the person in the driver's window but it looks like a mannequin or a puppet, maybe Robin from Batman? Looks like a Photoshop job to me. The fifth pic is much better.

59apache

Chipmaker
Second picture in that post. The truck is driving or stationary? I was looking at the person in the driver's window but it looks like a mannequin or a puppet, maybe Robin from Batman? Looks like a Photoshop job to me. The fifth pic is much better.
Who would do this?

I'm pretty shure you`re right.
MB would kill him :). Kind of a live-test of the armor.....

Last edited:

zout

Looks like is becoming a very close personal likeness here folks - If I hold my breath any longer I'll pass out - YES THIS A BUMP TO VOTE

While I wait - I will just stare at my avatar:popcorn:

ADMIN - how about making it impossible to post stuff for sale - post anything or even read anything on line UNLESS YOU HAVE VOTED for MV Poll of the YEAR - earn your keep and become involved and not just users - just a suggestion.

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, honestly it's between Proud and the FEMTT. Proud for what it stands for, but the FEMTT for the inspiration for my build. I just don't know.

The armor was the other two spots LOL.
I'm still stuck at an impasse on this vote. Thankfully I still have time to think it over.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Nope...no photo shop going on here...those were real live cheerleaders for the "Lady Cougars" softball team here in Columbus. The ole bat you can see thru the door armor is their er..."leader", and yes....actually she did look like a mannequin! The truck was stationary.

If MB had happened to pass by the "hooch" that day I would have been dead meat for sure...here's a couple more pics of the same girls on "the pretty wrecker" as they called it:

Attachments

zout

When it gets really close - I will post pics of my three sisters next to PROUD - please do not force me to do this as I will get banned for sure. VOTE FOR PROUD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks