• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR - 2014 VOTE HERE!

Vote for MV of the year 2014!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...there was a complaint made about begging for votes by PM...and the ADMIN addressed it with his new rule against campaigning by spam PM's. So...let's just let it drop and honorable fellers and ladies will comply with this rule just like they do others and any further complaints can be addressed by the ADMIN and MODS.

Now...back to the lies and general mahem

RAYZER

Anyone wanting to know who the spammer is before they vote feel free to PM me for info.
This should not be allowd.
In fact I'm upset that this was even sugested!
The rule was not implemented untill late in the game and blowing the whistle on anyone that beforehand sent a pm to solicit a vote would be underhanded PORKYSPLACE.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This should not be allowd.
In fact I'm upset that this was even sugested!
The rule was not implemented untill late in the game and blowing the whistle on anyone that beforehand sent a pm to solicit a vote would be underhanded PORKYSPLACE.
And spamming wasn't underhanded , I say it levels the playing field. It is sad that the rules had to be changed because of someones EGO.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And spamming wasn't underhanded , I say it levels the playing field. It is sad that the rules had to be changed because of someones EGO.
I have some questions. Was the offender issued a warning? Was there more than one offender? I think the website manager could look at and verify what's going on behind the scene. If no warning (s) were issued and only the rules modified, then you are taking it upon yourself to issue your own idea of "justice" to "level the playing field".
Unless you OWN Steel Soldiers, you should leave it alone before the people in charge, decide this is not worth all the grief and bad feelings.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some questions. Was the offender issued a warning? Was there more than one offender? I think the website manager could look at and verify what's going on behind the scene. If no warning (s) were issued and only the rules modified, then you are taking it upon yourself to issue your own idea of "justice" to "level the playing field".
Unless you OWN Steel Soldiers, you should leave it alone before the people in charge, decide this is not worth all the grief and bad feelings.
Well it appears only 1 contestant and his buddies are taking issue with a level playing field.Your entitled to your opinion just like I am.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As a disinterested bystander I would like to reiterate what PATracy said, this was done for fun.

If the back biting continues I can see the whole thing going away. That means I wouldn't be able to enter my 813 this year...........sad.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone wanting to know who the spammer is before they vote feel free to PM me for info.
This was already addressed by my changing of the rules. The person involved was doing so under his own free will before the rule was made. The person is no longer doing this. Further stirring of the pot is not needed nor appreciated in what is meant to be a friendly competition.

Carlo

Early on this form I was solicited for my vote and I made it known to the correct party but got no reply. I asked was there a prize for winning for I could not understand why someone would ask me to vote for the equipment. I think this form was started for the fun and seeing what many of us have done to our loved machines, NO?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Now that we're past the drama. (Let's drop it, seriously folks) I still have not voted. Because I'm very very very torn.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks