• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR - 2014 VOTE HERE!

Vote for MV of the year 2014!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Now that we're past the drama. (Let's drop it, seriously folks) I still have not voted. Because I'm very very very torn.
Golly gee whizzaroo!!! If it took you that long to make a business decision you'd be in a world of hurt!!:lol:

Let me make it easy Bro...Vote for M920 (or yourself) and "de-stress" yourself!! It's all good!:beer:

Last edited:

zout

I sent off a package to Patracy today - case of EXLAX before he explodes before having to make this very difficult decision - just looking out for the fellas well being.

He then should be able to rationally make his call without any UNDUE pressure on him :naner:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Anyone who votes for Proud American from this time on... (only if she wins) will be given 40 acres of land and a mule...the four legged kind.

Fine print: Land MAY be under water in the Atlantic ocean area or somewhere else (including another planet). Mule may or may not be alive, may or may not be in a foreign country, and may or may not be stuffed. No title or paperwork of any kind will be provided but you can tell anyone who asks that PapaBear said it was OK....
Offer void where prohibited by law, some restrictions may apply, not all voters will qualify for this offer.
This offer will self destruct on 1/31/15 unless cancelled sooner.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone who votes for Proud American from this time on... (only if she wins) will be given 40 acres of land and a mule...the four legged kind.

Fine print: Land MAY be under water in the Atlantic ocean area or somewhere else (including another planet). Mule may or may not be alive and may or may not be in a foreign county. No title or paperwork of any kind will be provided but you can tell anyone who asks that PapaBear said it was OK....Offer void where prohibited by law, some restrictions may apply, this offer will self destruct on 1/31/15 unless cancelled sooner.

Darn! I already voted!!! OOPPSSS!!! I just read the fine print!

Never mind!!!!

RAYZER

If there's one thing I love. it's glamping with friends around a good ole glamp fire!!:D
I hear ya papabear!
It was great fun Glamping with You and crew at the 2014 SSGR!
Your hospitality over in the camo camp is second to none, I'm looking foward to our next round of Glamping at its finest at the next SSGR!
uploadfromtaptalk1422106445929.jpg

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I will be drinking around a camp fire with all my friends that vote for The Proud American :)

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ya know...I feel really bad that nobody has given even ONE vote to faviking's FAV jeep or medicup's M114. I don't know what's up...they are both super vehicles??:shrugs:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks