• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR - 2014 VOTE HERE!

Vote for MV of the year 2014!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Another Ahab

Got a Light?

Good try mister!! You already voted...I checked!!
I'll have something for you the next time we meet, my youngest sister has been told all about you and she is just waiting!
Say papabear, I'm hearing that all of your sisters like to smoke 'em if they got 'em, any truth to that rumor?

Smoking.jpg

zout

PB I am sooo desperate I will meet your sister with dentures or not - can she still breath in between that heavy coughing and flem she spews out ????

RAYZER

So, as much as I like giant joint smoking ol ladies,I'm changing the subject!
A good friend stopped by today and hung out for awhile.
We enjoyed MV conversation and worked on plans for another trailer build!
The "Taj 2"!
View attachment 539019uploadfromtaptalk1422222647280.jpguploadfromtaptalk1422222873142.jpg

Last edited:

zout

What is that song years ago: "And the Race is ON". This is absolutely outstanding - some very fine machines in the top running.

Of course I like - She's real fine my 409 - my 4 0 9 - but that was not an MV.

But I have seen Tony drive PROUD that the telephone poles looked like a picket fence as well to get back home.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
What is that song years ago: "And the Race is ON". This is absolutely outstanding - some very fine machines in the top running.
Of course I like - She's real fine my 409 - my 4 0 9 - but that was not an MV.
But I have seen Tony drive PROUD that the telephone poles looked like a picket fence as well to get back home.
I don't know about that but I DO know Tony had her up to 62MPH in Carlile(?),PA...and that was verified by 2 civilian vehicles and GPS...didn't hold it long cause I was afraid we would grenade her.:lol:

I agree about all the vehicles listed...they are all outstanding...and whichever one wins will represent both those who used them and the hobby well.:beer:

They are all unique in their own way and they all have a good story behind them.

I think we should just get a calendar made with all twelve of them!!

sandcobra164

I don't know about that but I DO know Tony had her up to 62MPH in Carlile(?),PA...and that was verified by 2 civilian vehicles and GPS...didn't hold it long cause I was afraid we would grenade her.:lol:

I agree about all the vehicles listed...they are all outstanding...and whichever one wins will represent both those who used them and the hobby well.:beer:

They are all unique in their own way and they all have a good story behind them.

I think we should just get a calendar made with all twelve of them!!
They are all outstanding and the polls are very close. If you look earlier in the thread, you'll see why I voted for Proud American. I'm friends in person with the two top runners and I know I'll see them both before and after the GA Rally this go around. I had the opportunity to sign the "Guest Registry" in Taj at the 2010 GA Rally before Ray had it fixed up as nice as it is. It did have the awesome hardwood floor, smooth drywall with the green paint and window treatments at that time but it was a work in progress. It has certainly progressed with the years. On the other hand, Proud American can move under his own power and represents a truck that fought boldly in the Vietnam War. If you ask PB about it, he will proudly give you an ear full. He was Infantry and hated truck driver's as they didn't have to walk. Later in his retired life, he took an interest in the trucks. I've met actual Vietnam Gun Trucker's who served on Proud American and I am Proud to have been graced by their presence. The Gentlemen are as nice as can be and I've left my own mark on that truck as well. It's a tiny white mark on the passenger side of the bumper. The 2 Original surviving crew members said that it was "Combat Damage" and thanked me for putting the mark on it. That was said to me in person so it means alot to me!!! Vote for whoever you want but I'm asking that you consider voting for Proud.

RAYZER

I sure am not going to vote for Joker's Wild!
Not voting for Joker's wild!
When I first got into this hobby, i was invited inside the box to take a look, (when it was still on the m35).
I was very impressed with the expert craftsmanship of the build, this inspired me to start a camper project!

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Not voting for Joker's wild!
When I first got into this hobby, i was invited inside the box to take a look, (when it was still on the m35).
I was very impressed with the expert craftsmanship of the build, this inspired me to start a camper project!
I gotta tell ya, the Joker's Wild and the "TAJ" are both top notch builds...I've been in both of them a few times and the WOW factor is there for sure!!:beer::goodjob:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks