• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR - 2014 VOTE HERE!

Vote for MV of the year 2014!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zout

I think Patton's rig was outstanding and I am sure he beat me but it was enough to give encouragement it COULD be done.
I got my encouragement from M109Guy out of Canada - I must have read his stuff 1,000 time and zoomed in on nearly every pic to sort out what I wanted - but without those previous pics it would have been something.

The process of sorting stuff out is from previous owners of what they wanted and that is a GOOD thing because it suits them fine - each of us are different with different CHI and habits and life styles - I like to live in a cage while Ray likes to live in an arena (nicely fitted BTW).
BUDGET - is a whole nother story to even consider and a good starting point - What do YOU have to spend to build one - who's labor you going to use an YOUR skill level to keep labor costs down - if you have to purchase tools to complete the tasks ahead of you - the lists goes on not with standing - do you have a NON HOA to work in and a place to work on it.

(Ray - she voted for PB cause BB and MB just treat her better than I do - PB is another story) then you toss the CAMO group in and I am beat hands down.

I do know Ray has FAR better wood craftsmenship than I do and it absolutely shows - that is why mine turned out like a POS I can live with and still have fun in and still ONLY took 9 months to build TWO of them nearly identical and the other was the FIRST to have AC in it with them stupid kits building everything from scratch to make it fit and work properly. That was build them in spare time while I worked a full time job - TOP THAT.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
More Pics

Found a few more pics of Proud American in action:

EDIT: Guess not...site won't let me post em????????

Last edited:

RAYZER

Dang Ray!!! I thought we were buddies!! Now you cut me off from pic posting?? This will weigh heavily on our relationship mister!!:papabear:
Absolutely buddy's papabear,even if the proud American wins!
But if the Taj wins I hope I can still cross the Georgia State line!
A few more pics!
uploadfromtaptalk1422553040507.jpguploadfromtaptalk1422553057776.jpguploadfromtaptalk1422553112442.jpg

RAYZER

Are you sure that's not a pic of the Pope's Holy Bathroom in Rome??:naner:

Oh...and you are welcome to cross the Georgia line anytime Bro...leaving may be another matter...:recovry4x4:
Ha! I know when you sit on that throne it feels like Heaven!

Now if I can't leave Ga next time I'm there, I'll need a job and and a spot in your back yard for the Taj!:D
uploadfromtaptalk1422566300427.jpg

zout

I know after zout 2 's move - I am ripping out her side of the bed in the Joker and installing a stripper pole (or they could bring their own) and taking her key away.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I know after zout 2 's move - I am ripping out her side of the bed in the Joker and installing a stripper pole (or they could bring their own) and taking her key away.
Ummm...just remember she has her own account on here now...I wouldn't let my alligator mouth overload my humming bird a$$!!:shock::naner:

RAYZER

Zout 2 should have held out for more dinero,heck,i would have offered twice what poppabear did for that vote and then some!
A stripper pole would be nice though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks