• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR 2021 - VOTE HERE

Please vote for MVOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CMPPhil

…… ..nothing important, I just wanted to know if the www is still working……LOL.
Hi. Internet has been as slow as the postal service around here for the last several days. So just to make it worse I updated the operating system on my computer only took 11 hours yesterday and 4 hours today. Hope it works correctly tomorrow.

Cheers Phil

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Well today the local TENNESSEE NATIONAL GUARD was nice enough to let me come into their compound and take some pictures of mine and there truck and what a great bunch of guys and i want to thank them again for the hospitality and to be safe! View attachment 855672View attachment 855673View attachment 855674View attachment 855679View attachment 855680View attachment 855681View attachment 855682View attachment 855683View attachment 855684View attachment 855691
Love it!! That is really fantastic.
Even better hanging out with the guys at The Guard!

Hopefully you got some good comments from Stormin Norman too!

REALLY NICE pictures too!
Your photography skills are much improved.
I am impressed!

lazy733

Well today the local TENNESSEE NATIONAL GUARD was nice enough to let me come into their compound and take some pictures of mine and there truck and what a great bunch of guys and i want to thank them again for the hospitality and to be safe! View attachment 855672View attachment 855673View attachment 855674View attachment 855679View attachment 855680View attachment 855681View attachment 855682View attachment 855683View attachment 855684View attachment 855691
For something like this to be built in your driveway, by yourself, Amazing work. ! I need to meet you soon ! Not too far away, Just across the Ky. line from you GOOD LUCK !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For something like this to be built in your driveway, by yourself, Amazing work. ! I need to meet you soon ! Not too far away, Just across the Ky. line from you GOOD LUCK !
Thanks anytime ! I get up that way fairly often you should start thinking about some kind of restoration job on something green !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks