• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Rookie - Newest addition to my garage

migz

Got my first Deuce and a half this week out of Barstow. It was reworked in 91 and has a LDS-465-1A. It got picked over pretty good by someone and was missing alot of little parts. It took me and a friend about 5 hours to make ready for driving from Barstow to Flagstaff, Az (about 400 mile trip). The T- case was iffy but we decided to press on. After 12 hours of driving we rolled into Flagstaff, tired but with huge smiles on our faces.

I need to address the T-case. Can anyone out there turn me onto a good place to find a new/rebuilt T-case or a shop that can rebuild mine. Where is a good parts source for T-case and tranny internals?

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

wsucougarx

I'm glad you made it home! Truck looks good. Nice paint on the trailer, looks new at a distance. Gosh I couldnt imagine a 12 hour drive. I guess give me hearing protection and a pillow to sit on I'd be set :lol: