• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers, users age

How old are you?

• Less than 20

Votes: 68 5.3%
  • 20-30

Votes: 252 19.8%
  • 31-40

Votes: 314 24.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 301 23.6%
  • 51-60

Votes: 216 17.0%
  • over 60

Votes: 123 9.7%

• Total voters

HETvet

27 as of this past July here. My wife will tell you that mentally, I'm about 13 with the memory of a flip flop. My body though, that's a different story. My doctor has literally told me that I have the knees of a 85-90 year old man! My back is messed up same as my shoulders. The army has a way of aging the body quickly.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I look like 65, feel like 35, but have been on this earth for 50..................

Ray70

Wish I had voted back when this poll started so I could have joined the largest ( and younger ) demographic.... but now I'm 43.... I act like I'm 33 and when I wake up in the morning I ache like I'm 53. I started my Green machine addiction late in life so I have to catch up quick, but a 2 and 5 year old are slowing my progress until they are old enough to help me rebuild things that burn diesel.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the bottom line is no matter what your age , this "OD" addiction is fun . It keeps us busy and out of TROUBLE ? and give the neighbors something to talk about ! LOL . :beer: Bob K

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks