• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers, users age

How old are you?

• Less than 20

Votes: 68 5.3%
  • 20-30

Votes: 252 19.8%
  • 31-40

Votes: 314 24.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 301 23.6%
  • 51-60

Votes: 216 17.0%
  • over 60

Votes: 123 9.7%

• Total voters

Oldfart

Old enough to know better, young enough to not give a ****! 70 and cramming in as much as I can while there is still some time left!!

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Old enough to know better, too young to resist, is what the wife says, but working with the Sea Cadets makes me think I'm 30 something, my body tells me I'm 90 something, and the calendar says I'm 61. I'll fugure it out some day...:confused:

asgtoolman

Let's see, I'm 30 years older than my oldest daughter who is 33 now; I guess that makes me 63.

As they say " I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was."

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!

Great to see such a wide age spread on this site; goes to show this addiction is ageless!

StanBo

34 - enjoying that some of the bills make sense and are structured. Kids are starting to take care of themselves more and more everyday.

I also have some side cash for hobbies again. I left everything when I had my first.

AgeOfDarkness94

I feel ashamed of myself... 17 and already an addict. Man, my Mom is gonna tell the wife about this

someday and were all gonna laugh at it but right now its **** on my wallet and honestly, I think

meth addicts spend less money than me LOL!

Anyway, I'm happy to be here and I plan on stayin' fer awhile cuz in my mind 'aint nothin soundin better than an ol powerstroke Diesel.

All kidding aside, HELP! I need an intervention!!!
-AOD out

combatmech

39 going on about 11 or 12. At least thats what my mom says on any given day. The "kids" at my squadron ask me what it was like working with the Wright Brothers.......
One in college....my girlfriend has a 3 year old. Just when you thought the house was gonna be empty for a bit......it's like starting all over again!!:shock:

AgeofDarkness, no need to be ashamed, you should feel fortunate to be able to get into this hobby at an age that most of us were still dreaming and lusting over O.D. vehicles... i lost out on my first chance to buy an M.V. at your age. it was an old M37, and was what i had wanted since i first saw one on tv as a kid. but that one got sold out from under me do to the owners son repeatedly forgetting to tell his dad i wanted the truck... im 34, and only mildly educated on the subject of M.V.s, but its been a lifelong obsession that i just was able to fufill a little under a year ago... but when you hit 34, the knowledge and experience you have around these trucks will be irreplaceable... and remember, M.V.s are like potatoe chips... you cant have just one !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks