• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Topper KY to FL

Stonepicker1

The 6.5L at WP in Ohio. One sold last week in NV for $1020.00 ( $899 to ship ) total before fees $1,919.00. This one went over $4,000.00:cookoo:
The 2-1/2 ton's went high, but were nice.

I was bidding on the Dually's also. Oh well next time.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be in the Chattanooga area in a couple of weeks. Will that help, or does loading and unloading create more problems than bringing it that far will solve?
About when Ken? Wreckerman893 is 75 miles SW of Chattanooga and he has kin from my area coming up for Thanksgiving.

mckeeranger

About when Ken? Wreckerman893 is 75 miles SW of Chattanooga and he has kin from my area coming up for Thanksgiving.
Tuesday or Wednesday works for me. I'm just going to visit someone. I could go all the way to his house, if I need to. It might be easier to unload there.

What's up with this? >>----> :gimp:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gheez, I got left out of my own thread. 1000 thanks to both of you! Ken, PM inbound and Richard, let me know if the kinfolk are able to bring the topper south. I'll certainly assist with their fuel debt.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If nothing else get it to my LZ and as soon as we get something going that way we'll ship it.

I'm not sure what they're driving up in but I assume it will be a big pickup truck.

It needs to be down here before the end of Thanksgiving weekend.

If all else fails I can bring it to the GA Rally next year.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyplace closer is good. patracy makes trips to JAX so he may be able to get it a little closer too. I owe you guys.

mckeeranger

If nothing else get it to my LZ and as soon as we get something going that way we'll ship it.
I'm not sure what they're driving up in but I assume it will be a big pickup truck.
It needs to be down here before the end of Thanksgiving weekend.
If all else fails I can bring it to the GA Rally next year.
I was hoping to get that way tomorrow, but it looks like it will be after thanksgiving.

Friday or Saturday can work for me. If either of those days is good for you, then take your pick. I would be at your LZ sometime in the early afternoon, (between 1200 and 1400) If that's Okay.

Pick the day, and I will deliver. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll adjust.

Thanks for the offer to help, Wreckerman.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got off the blower with Wreckerman893. Looks like this is going to happen. His kinfolk are there and driving plenty of truck to move this south. Looks like there may be a deuce fender along for the ride, to be delivered, by me, at a later date. Just waiting to see if all the plugs mate up to pull this off. Steel Soldiers Express knows no bounds!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If Wreckerman is going to get it to his HQ. I know I'll be heading over to Redstone in a couple of weeks. I could pick it up and it will be that much closer, and we'll eventually make a trip to Jacksonville as well.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
McKeeranger is going to get it to Wreckermans. Wreckermans kinfolk live down here by me and are visiting wreckerman now. They will bring it right to my area. I should have it on the CUCV by Saturday night.